You’re Part of the Family!
Be assured that Northwood University’s faculty and staff are here for your child. We have them covered from academics to financial aid to buying books to keeping them healthy. Their mental and physical well-being is an important aspect of their academic success. We encourage you to stay involved, learn about Northwood, and continue talking with your child about their Northwood experience.
Have a question? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Northwood University Parent Association
The Northwood University Family Program recognizes that students and the University succeed when families are engaged in the life of the University. The Program is a project of the Advancement and Alumni Relations Department, which serves to meet the philanthropic needs of the University and to support Northwood students as they navigate college life and prepare for graduation.
The Parent Association is a part of the Family Program and exists to support incoming students and the Northwood University student body. Parents of Northwood students comprise the committee and are passionate advocates of Northwood University. The objectives of the Parent Association are to:
- Foster relationships with families of prospective and current students
- Aid in recruitment of future Northwood University students
- Provide feedback and guidance on special projects
- Help with University-approved fundraising projects
- Make annual leadership gifts
- Welcome incoming students and their families to Northwood University
Important Links and Numbers
For other helpful links, please refer to the navigation menus at the top and bottom of the website.